Thursday, October 20, 2016

I Crashed But I Did NOT Burn


Thursday, 20 October, 2016:

After three weeks of late night practices that rarely got us back to La Casa Grande before midnight, my body said enough!

Thus today I stayed at home and rested for most of the day and did some reading.

In the late afternoon I did step out to do some shopping at our local LIDL supermercado.

They celebrate Halloween
in Arganda del Rey too

Lots of fun things for the
Spanish Trick-or-Treaters

It was indeed a Thursday which could only mean one thing,
another GUADALAJARA STINGS PRACTICE!

Helmets?
We don't need no stinking helmets!

We had a really good workout tonight, the Stings are getting better and better.

The Countdown continues . . .

More days until Laurie arrives
in the Iberian Peninsula

No comments: