Friday, April 13, 2012

Lotto Friday


My new, replacement Samsonite umbrella

No where near the quality or size of my old one but they will have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands before I leave it in an open cloakroom!!!

I got invited to the home of Dr. Christian Warzecha, the Thun Tigers team physician, for some coffee.

Politically Correct?

On the way to the Doctor's home which is right around the corner from Helvetica, I ran into this sign on a garage door.

The Doctor's home is lovely and we had a great chat about the team and his American football playing days first in his native Germany and then with the Tigers.

It had been over two months since I'd last had a haircut and a good beard trim so I ventured to . . .

To get my head coiffured

Anita was the funny, young, camera shy woman who did the honors for me at the Gidor.

The final tab was a mere 43 Swiss Francs which equals $47.10!!!

At these prices I told Anita that I'd see her again in July.

Maybe.

Thun Tiger Fundraiser

Today the big fundraiser for the team was being held in the Thun Expo which is a series of large halls designed to hold large events.

Today was the day for the Tigers to host/work . . .

A form of Bingo

We only get to host this event one day every other year. Lotto is big here as the hall is used every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Lotto with different clubs and teams getting the chance to work it and earn over 5,000 Swiss Francs in a day!

We had a good turnout of addicted Lotto players

The Lotto games started at 2:00 p.m. and would last until midnight.

Lots of good prizes awaited the winners

She had her "Game Face" on at 1:15 p.m.

Up next was the U-19 practice under . . .

Eerie Skies

Concern on Head Coach Pulver's face

Tigers Ready

They looked fast tonight

Game Day Sunday

No comments: