Sunday, March 30, 2008

Upon Further Review...


I realized that typing out my thoughts about the Milan game at 2:30 a.m. after the game may not be the optimum way to go. It's 1:00 a.m. in Prague right now so that's O.K.!

I have two more players to mention who did big things for us at Milan. WR Fortunato "Call me Lucky" Camarda made a GREAT, diving recovery of the Rhinos onside kick late in the game to help preserve the victory.

Alessandro Grana came off the bench and played very well at offensive tackle replacing two players.  Davide Giuliano was in Catania by his beautiful bride Daneiela's side for the birth of their first child. Franky Basting is still battling food poisoning and played very rarely in the second half.

You'll notice that I have no pictures from the game itself, I thought it would be a good idea to coach during the game itself. Go to Jason's blog for game action shot by Christie.

Coach Matteo Belfiore broke his ankle at last Monday's BBQ
Still flew to the Milan game and coached
YOU JUST CAN"T BREAK THIS MAN'S SPIRIT"

WR Claudio Mangano shows off his Spring collection!

"Isn't it time for lunch yet?"

The linebacking corps bonding during a break in our trip.
"Smoke 'em if you got 'em!"

Warming up for the season opener

1 comment:

Raquo; said...

Best wishes to my dear friend Matteo!
Stefano Fabbri, http://www.endzone.it